Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Introducing PDQuick! and IMHO!

We all lead hectic lives these days, so there may be times when you're looking for quick decorating tips and observations instead of a longer post on a designated theme. With that in mind, I am introducing a pair of "bite-size" brands that are designed to alert you to the subject matter and length of a particular blog entry. While my "full-size" blog posts will continue to be designated by the paperwhite flower and leaf you see to the left, these two new brands will have a different look.

My first bite-size brand, "PDQuick!", will contain shorter hints, suggestions and advice about how to enhance your surroundings, find or make accessories for your decor, and so forth:


Look for the PDQuick! graphic on the Paperwhite Design blog from here on out.

My second new brand, "IMHO!", will be used to alert you when I will be offering my opinion on a matter related to the content of this blog. Be looking for the "IMHO!" graphic:


As you know, in "Internetese", "IMHO" is shorthand for "In My Humble Opinion". I considered omitting the Humble, but decided against it.

Look for these new additions to the Paperwhite Design brand, along with my "regular" entries, and let me know what you think!
Copyright 2010 - All rights reserved - Pamela Yeaton

No comments:

Post a Comment